Take a look at this brand new 24/Stephen video!
With the longest election campaign in recent Canadian history is now under way, 24/Stephen takes a look back at some Conservative leader Stephen Harper's proudest moments in the past session:
How many proud moments do you remember?
1. Tony Clement: Took $45.7 million from the G8/G20 Legacy Fund and spent it on gazebos, public washrooms and beautification projects nowhere near the event.
2. Nigel Wright: Harper's former Chief of Staff $90,000 cheque to Mike Duffy.
3. Leona Aglukkaq: Ignored questions about people in her riding looking for food in a garbage dump, read the newspaper instead.
4. Peter MacKay: Turned the procurement of F-35 fighter jets into a fiasco.
5. Patrick Brazeau: Harper's Senate appointee got himself into trouble, plead guilty to drug possession and assault.
6. Bernard Valcourt: At the release of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission's report, the Minister of Aboriginal Affairs Bernard Valcourt would not stand during a standing ovation in response to a call for action on missing and murdered indigenous women.
7. Julian Fantino: "What the frig is wrong with that guy?" asked one veteran. Seriously.
8. Dean Del Mastro: Harper's former ethics spokesperson convicted of election fraud.
11. Paul Calandra: Broke down in tears apologizing for giving irrelevant answers to the House of Commons questions on Canadian military action, although he said he would probably do it again.